Nice English Sms


Nice English Sms

==========


Friends R Like Street Lights Along The Road


Friends R Like Street Lights Along The RoadThey Don’t Make The Distance Any ShorterBut They Light Up The Path&Make The Walk Worthwhile
Sweet Fruits Nice 2 Eat
Sweet Fruits Nice 2 EatSweet Words Easy 2 SayButSweet Friend Hard 2 FindAndIt’s

My Goodness How Did I Find U


1 Advice: Take Care
1 Advice: Take Care1 Request: Dont Change1 Wish: Dont Forget Me1 Lie: I Hate U1 Truth: I Miss U1 Hope: We Will Always B Good Friends!
Between A 100000 Yesterdays
Between A 100000 Yesterdays &A 100000 TomorrowsThere Is Only One Today& I Would Not Let This PassWithout Saying Thx 4 Being Such A Lovely Frnd…
That is not my dog
Man1 sitting with dog.Man2:Your dog bits?Man1:NoMan 2 sits and the dog bits!Man2 angrily, you said he does not bit!Man:That is not my dog.

What is BUSINESS


What is BUSINESS ?
Dad: I want u 2 marry a girl of my choice.Son: NoDad: The girl is Bill Gate’s daughter.Son: then Ok.
Dad goes o Bill Gates.Dad: I want your daughter to marry my son.Bill Gates: NoDad: My son is the CEO of the World Bank.Bill Gates: Than ok
Dad goes 2 the President of the World Bank.Dad:Appoint my son as the CEO of your bank.President:NoDad:He is the son-in-law of Bill Gates.President: Then OK
That’s business…!!

What the heart gives away is never gone


What the heart gives away is never gone,but kept in the hearts of others,from dusk to dawn.Love you from the core of my heart.Wanna Be your Valentine 4ever
Love is possible after friendship
Love is possible after friendshipbutfriendship is not possible after lovebecausemedicines work before deathlater nothing can be cured

How Can I Forget


…-”"-. ..( ‘.’ ) Waiting =(,,)=(,,)= For My ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Sms ??? Don’t Worry.. How Can I Forget U To Say…. “Good Morning!” …
Gud Morning
TIME Alone Can Prove The Worth Of Frienship.. As Time Goes By… V Loose The False Ones N Keep The Best…… Just A Sweet Hello 2 One Of The Best…. Gud Morning !!!!! …